Messages and Comments
Membership Toolkit now provides you with an easy-to-use tool to create an on-going conversation about a particular topic or provide a place to post announcements. Users can reply or "thank" other users for their posts.
* Note: this feature is currently only available for our Premium and Concierge customers
- A teacher page that allows parents and students in the class to post questions and comments.
- A coach's page to post team announcements about upcoming practices and games that allow players to comment about their availability.
- A public page that allows open conversation about an upcoming event
- An HOA page that allows community members to subscribe
Messages and Comments can be added to any website content page (existing or new).
You can control all aspects including: who has access, who can post and who receives notifications. You can find all the information and step-by-step instructions in our Online Knowledge base under the Help Menu on the dashboard.
You can explore all the features below - put in your first comment! (you must be logged in to add a comment)
- Wednesday, December 12
- Thursday, December 13
- Friday, December 14
- Saturday, December 15
- Sunday, December 16
- Monday, December 17
If you are interested in becoming a sponsor, please email us.